PSST...WANNA BUY A LINE?



MORE ONE LINERS



ROLLS OFF THE TONGUE




1. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.

2. Does your train of thought have a caboose?

3. I have a computer, a vibrator, & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house?

4. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

5. I'd insult you, but you're not bright enough to notice.

6. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.

7. If I throw a stick, will you leave?

8. Did I mention the kick in the groin you'll be receiving if you touch me?

9. Do I look like a people person?

10. You!...Off my planet!

11. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

12. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

13. And which dwarf are you?

14. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

15. If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cats.

16. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

17. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

18. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

19. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

20. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

21. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

22. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

23. A PBS mind in an MTV world.

24. Allow me to introduce my selves.

25. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

26. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.

27. See no evil, hear no evil, date no evil.

28. Can I trade this job for what's behind door 1?

No comments: