WHAT IS A WHACK?




OUT OF WHACK





ok... so i'm just thin
kin' and suddenly I wonder... What Is A Whack?

(Right?)


Why do we say something is out of whack?

(I didn't even pick any up how can I be out of THEM)


or...Knick Knack Patty Whack give the dog a bone?

(I can only assume that Knick Whack has two middle names and is a dog breeder)


and why do guys "whack" it?

(I mean who or what is it, and why do guys want to whack... IT?)


my dad says "boy, I'm gonna whack you a good one!"

( I'm glad I am getting a good one but WHAT IS "IT")


or I hear Mr. Corleone say "hey Billy I want you to go over and whack Johnny, then do away with the corpse"

(Now that doesn't sound so good for Johnny, am I right?)


my friend says "You can't figure it out? let me take a whack at it"

(At what? Now I am wearing a bullet proof vest and a jock strap with a metal cup. You can't be too safe.)


then my sister says "That Charlie is sure a real whacko"

( so that's who started this, I need to find Charlie)


then to add to the confusion Mom answers "that is whack"

("where, WHERE?" I yell )

"out of whack"

(She answers, there we go again when did we have any, we always seem to be out of them)


well I have researched this for weeks apparently "whack" can be both normal and not normal.

(then either "whack is whack" or "whack is out of whack" but I'm not sure which! If only I could find that Charlie guy he's a whacko he would know)

ALL I KNOW FOR SURE IS I'M OUT OF WHACK AND WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JOHNNIE HE JUST KIND OF DISAPPEARED...MAYBE HE'S OUT BUYING WHACKS.

No comments: