WHO'S LINE IS IT?



GREAT ONE LINERS



DON'T GIVE ME LIP




1. Macho Law prohibits me from admitting I'm wrong.

2. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

3. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.

4. I plead contemporary insanity.

5. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

6. Meandering to a different drummer.

7. The difference between this company and a cactus plant is that the plant has pricks on the outside.

8. May your daughters' hair grow thick, black, and abundant -- all over their faces.

9. May your children be so famous every policeman knows them.

10. May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest one of your Erogenous Zones.

11. He'll cry over your wounds so he can get salt in them.

12. He heats the knives so his family won't use too much butter.

13. The next time you'll meet anyone like him, it will have to be In a Nightmare.

14. He got his parents a fifty-piece dinner set for their Golden Anniversary a box of toothpicks.

15. He told his children Santa Claus is too old to get around any more.

16. He takes sparrows, dips them in peroxide, and sells them as canaries.

17. He'll throw a drowning man both ends of a rope.

18. The last place he lived in, he campaigned for dry law, got it passed and then moved away.

19. If you kicked him in his heart, you'd break your toe.

20. He has lots of fortitude. He'll stand for nearly anything, but a woman on a train.

21. The only way he can hear any good about himself is to talk to himself.

22. Every time a report comes about the dangers of second-hand cigarette smoke, he goes around blowing smoke in people’s faces.

23. He's suffering from hardening of the hearteries.

24. His motto is ‘A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH', but expects yours to have gold in it.

25. He folds his newspaper so the guy next to him in the bus can only read half the newspaper.

26. You could not warm up to him if you were cremated together.

27. Lots of people would love working for him - if they were graver diggers.

28. He'd steal a dead fly from a blind spider.

29. How about never? Is never good for you?

30. You sound reasonable... Time to up the medication.

31. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

32. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

33. Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again

34. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

35. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

36. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

37. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

38. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

39. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

40. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

41. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of it.

42. I might be short but you're ugly and I still have time to grow!

43. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

44. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

45. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.

46. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

47. His teeth are brighter than he is.

48. No, my powers can only be used for good.

49. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

50. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

51. Who me? I just wander from room to room.

52. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

53. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

54. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.

55. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

56. It ain't the size, it's... no, it's the size.

57. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

No comments: